Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Thank you to the BB Store!

Hmmm…the things I’ve called mine, I’d rather not put in print.

@Mr_G, awesome story…thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

I’d have to name the Ratliff after someone who’s quiet and the Big Mon after a loudmouth🤔

3 Likes

Y’all, I unintentionally lied earlier. My Kentucky mandolin does have a name. I totally forgot about it, I think my sister came up with it. It’s name is Amanda Lynn. :joy: And no, I’m not joking.

3 Likes

Literally used to go to a church with a girl named Amanda Lynn😂

4 Likes

Oh wow :joy:

2 Likes

You mean this, truthteller?? :joy:

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny) - General chit chat - Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

2 Likes

I promise I’ve never seen that, seriously.

2 Likes

My sister came up with that before I was even active on the forum haha.

1 Like

I know, you would not have! That was posted long ago, and also I find that many have used that name too right in this forum.

1 Like

You should name the loud one Gunnar.

3 Likes

Legit who I was thinking of when I said that :rofl:

1 Like

She needs a female name though🤔
She’s a blonde. Rhonda maybe😂

2 Likes

@Flatpickin_Libby’s kinda loud, at least when Jake Workman solos.

4 Likes

I’ve got it!
Lady on the right.:joy:
I LOVE her voice but she is loud haha
Goes to our home church
“Laura”:thinking:
2 Likes

Haha, I’ve seen her before. This one is my favorite :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Literally grew up listening to them sing!
Them and their dad, Bro. Larry are the reason we got into music in the first place. Didn’t know back then God planned on putting us in the same church as some of them!

1 Like

I’m very glad for all the videos they have of Bro. Alltop and the Rochesters, etc. on youtube. I must have watched those thousands of times as a kid just loving music and trying to play chords on a guitar.

1 Like

G, G#, A, A#, B, C, etc.

Back to the OP, great that she got something worthy of her determination. She will take off now. If someone can get through playing on 1/4" action, that shows they have the will to do it. Getting a well set up instrument is such a HUGE impact on learning.

7 Likes

That is good stuff @Mr_G.

4 Likes

Is this what a joyful noise?? :joy:

1 Like