Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Sisters?

Hi @BanjoBen U got 3 sisters ???

Yep! I have another sister that is 2 years younger than me. She lives in Texas on a farm and has 6 kiddos.

1 Like

I am one of twelve. 6 brothers and 5 sisters. 3 brothers and 1 sister have passed

3 Likes

And here I was thinking I got a big family 6 bros and 1 sis I’m the 2nd

Just curious, got three questions, first what’s her name? 2nd, does she play any instruments? 3rd is that older or younger than the other two?

Dinah is her name, two years younger than me and 5 years older than the twins. She plays a bit, mainly stand up bass with her kids.

2 Likes

Oh cool, I didn’t know the twins were that much younger than you:sunglasses:

Hi @BanjoBen you really need to get the whole family together and video record a little jam session. How about a bunch of Christmas tunes that would be awesome. :christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::notes::musical_note::guitar::violin::headphones:

Be sure to include the kids the more the merrier Ding Dong Merrilee on High the Clark Family are all singing

2 Likes

How do you get emojis to work? Mine just do this:yum::heart_eyes:

You need a space after the text :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Ok thanks :joy: :sunglasses:

I bet she has had to contend with every possible joke variation involving her in the kitchen with someone strummin’ on the old banjo.

2 Likes

Okay, @BanjoBen, ive got three more questions two on topic one off. First, what instruments do each of the twins play? Second, did the purple hulls ever have more band members or just the three (and now two.)? Third, I heard Robbie Boone works at the general store; does he frequent the forum?

1 Like

Right now they’re playing my Huber, a Northfield F-5S, and an HD-28. Just bass players in the rotation is all. Robby does, but he is not on the forum…yet!

1 Like

Ok cool, my first question was not what specific models they play, I meant which ones can they play, (e.g. mando, guitar, etc.) So?

Katy plays guitar, banjo, accordion, and piano mainly. Penny mainly plays guitar and mandolin.

1 Like

Ok cool, i want to learn accordion…

So, who plays fiddle and dobro?

Stuart Duncan and Rob Ickes!

3 Likes

Ok, so, more than just bass players :ok_hand: isn’t Stuart Duncan pretty famous?