Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Sam Bush at Bonnaro

Bonnaro has a Youtube channel that is broadcasting The Sam Bush Band live at 3:30 eastern time today (30 minutes from now). Nice HD feed. I checked out the Avett Brother’s set yesterday, too. I love this technology!

Sweet! So you just search Bonnaro on youtube?

I think they have a link at the top of the Youtube home page.

editThe link is gone so just search for Bonnaro through your search engine and Bonnaro’s site will link you back to Youtube. At least that’s how I did it.

I think I’ve got it Larry. Two different channels there. youtube.com/Bonnaroo

Pretty nice set. Some hot flatpicking. Could have done without the solid body instruments at the end, but it probably gave the crowd a nice burst of energy.

Yeah, I enjoyed it too. Thanks for the heads up. Heading back over for the Punch Bros. show.

For some reason, after about 10 minutes my computer slows down and it’s like watching a photo slide show. :smiley:

Well, that was interesting. Never know what you’re going to get with those guys. :slight_smile:

Their Bluegrass is tight though.

Just back from my Saturday night jam, so I missed the Punch Brothers. My computer freezes periodically, too, but the audio doesn’t stop so it’s not too annoying.

Hope you had a good time at the jam. I need to find one just as soon as I get a few more songs under my belt and a little more confidence.

Punch Brothers were pretty good, they played this song (Wayside) that starts off out of tune and all come together at the same time. Love how they do that.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=ySFKHfpyfnQ&NR=1[/video]

— Begin quote from "TNTaylor414"

Hope you had a good time at the jam. I need to find one just as soon as I get a few more songs under my belt and a little more confidence.

— End quote

After hearing you knock out The Old Home Place, I’m pretty sure you’re ready for a jam!

— Begin quote from "ldpayton"

— Begin quote from "TNTaylor414"

— End quote

After hearing you knock out The Old Home Place, I’m pretty sure you’re ready for a jam!

— End quote

I’ll second what Larry said…

Thanks guys, that’s a huge compliment coming from guys that know way more than I do.