Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Prayer Request

I’m having total knee replacement on Monday and would appreciate your prayers. I’ll be discharged home that evening with my husband as my nurse. I’m feeling a little shaky about the whole thing but know Who is holding me in both the surgery and the recovery. Thanks, Becky

18 Likes

Will do.

6 Likes

Hey Becky lifting you (AND your hubby) in prayer! My wife had hip replacement in February and she is back to climbing, surfing, tennis, etc. I haven’t put the slackline up, but other than that, it’s basically go at everything and slowly build up. It is AMAZING the technology they have for replacement parts now. Get out and work through that initial pain and trust your PT folks!

5 Likes

Thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery are on the way!
The folks I know that have had that surgery had zero regrets, save for one - they regretted waiting so long to go ahead & get it done!

6 Likes

That’s my wife. She’s had both done & loves the shiny new ones. No pain! She will say it is very important to do the pre-op exercises and even more important to do the PT after the surgery for happy success.

6 Likes

Will be praying for you Becky!

6 Likes

Hi Becky

My son-in-law’s mother has had this op on both knee’s several years back and made an amazing recovery. I pray that you have the strength in knowing the good Lord is watching over you.

4 Likes

Will pray for the guidance of the surgeon’s hands and help you to have a sense of peace knowing that God is in control, and he can bring you safely through.:pray:

4 Likes

Wrapped in prayer Becky!!!

3 Likes

Praying for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You got it Becky.

6 Likes

In our prayers. You’re in good hands for sure. Not to worry Becky.

3 Likes

Thank you to all!

4 Likes

Prayers continue!

2 Likes

Tomorrow at noon. But feeling confident.

2 Likes

Not sure what time zone you are in, but prayers continue as you go into the procedure. In a very short time you will (almost certainly) have moved from a season of decreasing mobility to a season of increasing mobility. You are on the road to recovery! For me, there is something very promising about that. It is like a fresh start. Praying for the staff to have supernatural wisdom and skill. Praying for healing, a great result and quick relief from pain. Praying for patience and peace for both you and your husband. In Jesus’ name I offer these prayers.

6 Likes

6 hours Becky, you, your family, hospital staff are all in our prayers!!!

5 Likes

Mike. Thank you for prayers and kind words. I went in the surgery center yesterday about noon andwith no fear. The staff was very kind and took great care of me–to drink something, bathroom and a drink. Then I had to walk by myself. So it went by fast.
God is so faithful and I was comforted by His words–Do not fear for I am With you. Do not be afraid for I am your God.
Thanks to all who prayed for me.
BTW, I live in Missouri --Central time and about five hours from Ben’s general store. I’ll wait a few days the get banjo out again.
Becky

16 Likes

I’m so glad that you went through surgery fine. Those words in Isaiah 41:10 is always a comfort to me. They bring you a peace that the world does not and cannot know(the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.)- Philippians 4:7.

6 Likes

Hi Becky, See what did I tell you! The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

4 Likes