Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Prayer Request

So glad all went well! Now for a quick recovery!

5 Likes

Sounds great! Thanks for the update. That is amazing to me that they get you up walking that fast. What wonderful words you had in mind when facing a surgery! Thank You Lord for such a great start on this journey.

3 Likes

Praise God for a successful outcome!!! Prayers ARE answered, it’s just that we sometimes put our knowledge into the mix and do not understand. Sometimes we don’t even know what we really need and have no idea what we should be praying for. Reminds me of that GB song… “Unanswered Prayers”.

4 Likes

Amen! Thank you.

3 Likes

You and your husband came to mind this morning. Prayers continue! I pray the pain has eased, the need for narcotic meds is gone and that you all are filled with hope and endurance for the rehabilitation. Hang in there!

4 Likes

Thank you Mike, I had a set back yesterday resulting in intense pain. I had an over zealous therapist who decided I could reach my therapy goals in one sitting. Hopefully we’re back to a better goal. I get my stitches out on Monday and that will be a milestone. I continue to be grateful for all prayers and give God the glory for all healing.

4 Likes

I thought of you this morning Becky. No PT on Saturday, they are closed!!!

Sorry for the rough journey thus far. I hope that this past week was effective in healing and recovery and that you are getting relief. May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ pour out on you his blessings of peace, joy, love, comfort, healing and patience.

3 Likes

Thank you for kind words, Mike. I saw the doctor this morning and all is well. I have a good 80 degree bend with therapy and although I still have pain it’s getting better every day. God is great and I’ve been in good hands.
I’m feeling very blessed.

7 Likes