Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Practice Time

It is easier to present something if you declare it as an Exercise … Then you can also make Mistakes :slight_smile: God bless y’all!

19 Likes

That was very cool! I like what you did there with the beginning slide. Well heck the whole thing sounded great.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I‘m glad you like it! Thank you @jon1!

5 Likes

NICE JOB @Severin:+1: Keep posting mate

4 Likes

Thank you @frankb_be! Hope i can see more stuff from you!

3 Likes

Wow that was good stuff!

3 Likes

Thank you @TrevlyncM! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

“Outstanding!” said Briscoe Darlin’

(I think he was talking about you!)

4 Likes

Super job @Severin!! Enjoyed it alot! :grin::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you @BanJoe! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @Simone! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

Some neat little licks and harmonics there @Severin are they from one of @BanjoBen 's lesson’s ?

3 Likes

Thank you @Archie !! No, the first one is from an old Swiss fun song … I tried to transfer that to the banjo myself and mountain dew, I took a look at Bill Nesbitt …

3 Likes

Hi @Severin the fiddle kick off in you’re video sounds like Bile them cabbage down. Can you hear the similarities in this video by the Grascals

3 Likes

Welcome to “Taters”

3 Likes

What is Taters?:thinking:

2 Likes

@Archie , yes you‘re right… thats great! :+1:

2 Likes

Taters

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/intro-to-potatoes-banjo

3 Likes

This is such a great topic - I too have this problem but I take it as another challenge - My goal is to get my playing levels to a point where crashing and burning, both on and off camera rarely happen. I do not think this should be a chore though, have fun while you improve, that is what music is about right?

I am ready to accept it might take a few years but we can all get there. I see some posts here from 8 years ago, so Banjo Ben has been on to it for a while, we all need to follow down the same path

4 Likes

Ahh… ok thanks

2 Likes