Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

OO7 Inside camp Sneak Peeks?

@Michael_Mark, Great job on this, and thanks for sharing! Doug did a wonderful job of fronting the band. Go, @JKL!

Sincerely,
The WBRMSBB Fan Club

9 Likes

That’s what I like to see! no fear and a job well done to the very end and a bit of flair with the ending! My hat’s off to the WBRMSBB !!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks, guys! @xmark, you guys did great as well! Were you part of the Shady Squirrel Bluegrass Band, or was that a different band?

6 Likes

Here’s most of the “Chicken Fried Grass” performance. HUGE thank you to @Mark_Rocka for his great bass playing and overall support to our band, and everyone’s!

https://youtu.be/7B3KefIUAak

13 Likes

That was awesome Chicken Fried Grass!! Great job!

6 Likes

Very nice, awesome job, Chicken Fried Grass!!!. Hallelujah, I’m Ready!

7 Likes

@Michael,
Who was the mando player in your band? I was sitting with him during mando time but I cant remember his name for the life of me!! I was in the jam group he was in on fri nite, fun times!

7 Likes

@Michael_Mark, yes I was in the Shady Squirrels, and thanks!

16 Likes

Our awesome mando player and front man was David Moorer.

7 Likes

I love the Baptist joke. :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you for having me in your band, @Michael. It was a pleasure picking with you guys. I had a blast!

8 Likes

The band I was in was “The Dill Pickers.” Thanks @Mark_Rocka for hanging in there with us on the bass!
We might not have had the stage presence of the other bands, but we had STELLAR DYNAMICS during the guitar breaks :smiley:! Heres our two videos:

Wish I was a mole in the ground, key of C

Hot corn, cold corn, Key of G

Group pic:

20 Likes

Missed you, too, brother!

4 Likes