Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

OO7 Inside camp Sneak Peeks?

Being one of the unfortunates that could not attend this years July Camp Extraveganza, any chance there’s wifi on site so maybe those of us unluckys might get a little taste of all the fun going on???. PLEASE??? :cry: :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Here are a few videos to keep you busy until something better than iPhone quality gets uploaded.

29 Likes

Thanks for sharing those videos @Mark_Rocka

9 Likes

Here’s another.

22 Likes

Thanks @Mark_Rocka for the vids. Looks great.

8 Likes

That’s what I’m talkin bout!!! Thank you for taking time out of all the fun to give a fellow picker a sample! :wink: Man I wish I was there. HAPPY FOURTH !!!:sunglasses: P.s Oh and if you can Mr. Bond in-between ribs and the pulled pork keep the vids coming … Thanks again Mark your the man!:smile:

8 Likes

Audio and video are great Mark. You must have a pretty good phone. Y’all have fun !!!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing Mark, that was truly great

7 Likes

That new stage looks awesome!

8 Likes

Here’s one that Caleb and Abby Lindsey did on Friday. (SUPER talented pickers and singers!!) They also did this one tonight with Kenny Smith; I’ll try to upload that video (and several others) later.

21 Likes

Hey @Tommy! We missed you this year! Hope to see you around the forum!

4 Likes

Sorry y’all. I just realized I double posted a video above. Here’s what should have been the 3rd video.

I can’t wait for y’all to see the battle of the bands entries. It was a hoot!

18 Likes

Those Purple Hulls are GREAT, a battle of the band’s!!! that would be awesome! Thanks again for the undercover work Bond. Your truly a great spy I mean good dude! ( sorry don’t want to blow your cover) Thank you for the video’s. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Missed y’all too brother. Really enjoying the pics and videos!

4 Likes

I don’t see any masks or social distancing, are people just not doing that?

2 Likes

Here are a few others:

18 Likes

Everyone serving food had masks and gloves on, and a few students chose to wear masks at times.

4 Likes

Here are the rest of the songs that haven’t been posted yet:

18 Likes

Thanks Michael

6 Likes

Thank you all for the video insight’s of the camp festivities. It looks like something I will defiantly want to attend. Everybody safe travels getting back to your homes. :sunglasses:

9 Likes