Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Online store

Does anyone have a really good online site to purchase banjo accessories?

I tried on company that was suppose to be good but their customer service (from the owner) was horrid.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

I don’t know about banjo stuff in particular, but I have been pleased with Elderly’s:
elderly.com/

Ask on the Hangout. There is someone in Canada, a forum member I think, who sells banjo supplies and accessories.

I guess too, it depends what you are looking for. Shipping to Canada from the USA, because they must use priority post in order to insure the items, is pretty expensive for a small order.

there 2 that i know of that may can help you… The Music Outlet,com located in PIGEON FORGE ,TN. The other is TENNESSEE SOUNDS,COM… LOCATED IN jOHNSON CITY,TN

Check out jdmc.com. Janet Davis Music is a great acoustic (bluegrass) instrument shop in northwest Arkansas with a friendly, knowledgeable staff. Lots of banjo stuff. One of my favorite hangouts when I’m up that way.

What you said Bulldog Janet Davis is a good store .

Greg Boyd’s House of Fine Instruments

He supplies Steve Huber with parts

— Begin quote from "beardedbanjo"

— End quote

Have you been there? That store is at the very top of my list to visit if I could ever get out that way. I’ve talked to Greg and he seems like a great guy and I love Chad Faley’s mandolin playing. Maybe someday.

— Begin quote from "jwpropane"

— Begin quote from "beardedbanjo"

— End quote

Have you been there? That store is at the very top of my list to visit if I could ever get out that way. I’ve talked to Greg and he seems like a great guy and I love Chad Faley’s mandolin playing. Maybe someday.

— End quote

It’s 11 blocks from where I work. Greg is such a friendly guy and really has a passion for banjos.

I have an old banjo I acquired 50 years ago, it’s a Gibson Mastertone bowtie with a raised head. S/N 7080-48 can anybody figure the year and what it would be worth?