Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

October 2020 Cabin Camp?

Thanks Mark!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Just successfully registered for the Oct Camp! Really looking forward to it, can anyone in this thread who has been before give me recommendations on a good place to get a hotel room? Thanks in advance.
Jeff

4 Likes

Gonna be great to meet you! You’ll be getting an email before too long from @aliciabowman with all the details, but some may weigh in here with their faves.

3 Likes

I stayed at the Hampton. Nice place and convenient to everything.

2 Likes

Ditto on the Holiday Inn Express.

2 Likes

If you’re an airbnb member, there are several in the area. I just book a real nice one for half the price of most hotels.

2 Likes

You didn’t get to go Maggie? Bummer! I hope you get to to go October!

4 Likes

I was all signed up for March, and I couldn’t make the July camp. So yeah, I’m signed up for October, fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Thank you Chris!

1 Like

Much appreciated!

1 Like

This place can’t be beat, there’s tons of room for two people. Everything is new and real clean!
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/42860770?source_impression_id=p3_1597683883_Cz9C2fnPegeNXJ%2Fg

8 Likes

@Bcaves , Oh wow, that’s really cool! So… you really were serious back in July about the grain bin…
At the time, I wasn’t sure if you were kidding…
:thinking::slightly_smiling_face::grin::smiley::rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Say it ain’t so… Alabama plays Texas A&M on October 3??? Last day of camp??

4 Likes

Welp…good thing I detached myself emotionally from Aggie football about 21 years ago! No matter what happens, you’ll still have a pleasant host :wink:

8 Likes

This was only 8 years ago: :rofl::upside_down_face::wink::joy:

7 Likes

I have spirit, yes I do, I have spirit, how 'bout you? I’ll be an Aggie till the last day, I will.

Yet, I remember one time my junior year we suffered a heartbreaking loss one Saturday in Kyle Field. It was a long walk back across campus. The next day I sat at my breakfast table and it suddenly dawned on me that I was sad. At that moment, I vowed to never again let a single minute of my life be negatively affected by how horribly an 18-year-old kid throws a ball :joy:

11 Likes

Hope there is enough emotional attachment left to at least have a TV on somewhere that a disinterested person like me might keep up with the score… :grin:

3 Likes

You bet!

3 Likes