Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

October 2020 Cabin Camp Stories and pictures PLEASE!

Simone,
if you have band 5, the Squirrel Nut Pickers, I’d like to take a look, thanks!

1 Like

@Jeff_Perryman
Yup, I sure do! Be happy to get it uploaded/posted. I wont be back on wifi till Monday though, so I apologize for the delay! Keep your eye out for it monday afternoon-ish :grin:

1 Like

I will have the final concert video edited before too long. I’m sorry I’ve taken so long on the July camps! I have it all edited, just need to export and upload.

4 Likes

@BanjoBen
Dont be sorry, we know you’re just a lil busy😁!
We’ve got faith you’ll git er done! Thanks for doing what you do!

5 Likes

In the mean time, here are a few clips from the camp…
9 Likes

Thanks for posting that @Wayne_H !!!

Another gem from camp. Slow posting, internet is painfully slow here in Booger Bottom… I think it comes in on electric fence wire…
6 Likes

No worries Simone, thank you for the help!

1 Like

Good music!

2 Likes

Simone, do you have the first song that the Melting Pot Squirrel Stew group did of “Wayfaring Stranger”? Rich posted our second tune but my husband didn’t record this one. Thanks if you have it.
Becky

2 Likes

I think this should be it,
15 Likes

Thank you!
Becky

2 Likes

@Rich and @Wayne_H One of my favorite acts that night - great solos and part of the song in German?? I though ya’ll were gonna take it!

4 Likes

Howdy to Banjo Ben Forum Members!

It is an amazing, sunny, fall day today where I live… bringing a time of reflection as fall often does for me.

Having taken a self-imposed, indefinite break from the Forum for months (back to June), I could not imagine a better impetus to call my return than to appreciate these awesome Camp posts! Perhaps one day, God willing, I might find myself fortunate enough to attend…

Thanks to @BanjoBen, @Simone and all of you for sharing and reminding me just how valuable Goldpick membership is… and for spreading the joy to those of us who could not attend… but wish we could.

Many of you know my belief and support for Ben, this site, this Forum and my genuine gratitude to hold Life Membership in the BEST Musical Instruction site available. This support has never faltered during my Forum hiatis…

After much thought and reflection, I’m eager and proud to be back among all of you whom I respect as my fellow students, teachers, Bluegrass enthusiasts… and just really good folks.

Looking forward to being back and sharing on the Forum again with all of you.

15 Likes

Welcome back

2 Likes

Thank you @davidgear.

1 Like

Good to see you back, Mr @WillCoop! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Dave, you guys were great too! I think that the five groups that didn’t win must have all tied for a very close second place!

3 Likes

Welcome back @WillCoop! I’m new here this year and enjoying making a lot of great friends!

3 Likes

@WillCoop
Yer back :+1:t2::grin:!

2 Likes