Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Nov 2021 TX Farm Camp

Officially Texas bound!
Just crossed AL/MS state line & heading West!
ETA - sometime tomorrow - taking the time to enjoy the scenery…
Gonna be a great time! Looking fwd to it!

20 Likes

Enjoy & safe travels!

4 Likes

@Fiddle_wood
Thanks Dave, will do! :+1:

3 Likes

Have a great time @Simone If you get a chance post some photos/videos

2 Likes

Have a great time Simone!

1 Like

Be safe, have fun!

2 Likes

Heading there tomorrow. See you soon!

4 Likes

Thanks @Archie, @blkelk31051, @Mike_R,
and will see you soon to @Mark_Rocka!

Will try to get some camp pics/vids if I can…

Anyone else headed to TX this weekend? We’ll be camping in Longview - wondering if anyone else is camping in longview…?

3 Likes

Y’all enjoy cabin camp, I hope everyone learns a lot!

1 Like

It was nice to meet you, Simone!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @james_brown!! Great meeting you as well :slightly_smiling_face: happy to “see” you on the forum side! Don’t be a stranger, everyone here is so helpful & friendly & there’s a wealth of musical info!!

1 Like

We are officially “East Bound & Down” got otr at 9:30pm. Best weekend ever! Got pics & some video to post on this thread & TX trip thread when we get back home! (Or as we get into reliable cell.signal areas…!)

@Mike_R & @Stuart.Gamble, awesome to meet yall in person at the Kenny, Amanda & Purple Hulls concert! :grin:

7 Likes

Glad you had a good time!

Safe travels home!

3 Likes

Thanks Dave!
I’m adding @Fiddle_wood (had to edit) cuz although I hit reply arrow, it didn’t post as a reply. Don’t know why…

1 Like

Home again. Great meeting you @Simone and @Stuart.Gamble!

Safe travels y’all!

2 Likes

Safe travels @Simone Look forward to seeing the photos and vids

2 Likes

It was definitely great meeting y’all @Mike_R and @Simone It was a fun night of friends snd music!

4 Likes

From the Kenny and Amanda Smith / Purple Hulls cabin concert. @Simone, @Mike_R, and me (no I did not dress like a What-A-Burger on purpose)

7 Likes

Was great to meet you, Simone, and pick a little bluegrass together! Stuart, was great to meet you at the concert last night as well!

2 Likes

@rspillers Always good to find someone that knows how to pronounce Ouachita

1 Like