Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

No more likes?

I was you know, going to umm, like,… you know, like your post… but then umm, like, you know… I couldn’t!.. Cuz, well, umm, like I was out of you know, umm likes!

Dude, suddenly I’m not 55 anymore!

9 Likes

So… if you, like, run out of likes and you want to like some more, can you go back and unlike a couple to regain likes for something you found you like better after you like, ran out of likes?? I’m beginning to dislike this thread…

9 Likes

You can’t dislike a like! Its just so wrong.:wink:

You think like is a problem with the young folk wait till they start answering everything with “Well basically” or the real gem of starting every reply with “So”.

Me: Do you want a lift to University today?
Them: “Well basically”
Me: Yes or no would do
Them: “So”

4 Times I went through this. The last time was over 10 years ago. Its just lucky I am over it LOL.

10 Likes

A like Scale how many notes?

Sort of liked
Liked a bit
Liked a lot
Liked that so much
Liked it more than a likeable thing on a likeable day

12 Likes

U can always share this kind of :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: no quota on these!!!

10 Likes
11 Likes

Wow, was like on my first like, like of the day…

9 Likes

Seriously dude, put that to a tune

8 Likes

I couldn’t even watch the whole thing :confounded:

9 Likes

I tried it out, and I maxed out my likes, and it was like, a lot of clicking, like, like.:wink:

7 Likes

I know!!! I felt embarassed for the poor guy just listening! I got through it, but kept wanting to stop the video! And the funny thing is, I have no clue what he even said… except for “and everything like that”.

7 Likes

Maybe to an old Air Supply" tune…

7 Likes

And what is it with people these days beginning their sentences or answers to questions with “I mean,…” ?

6 Likes

:rofl: Perfect, and it works. But obvious. It needs a new tune of its own, a country or bluegrassy tune.

5 Likes

I mean, it’s just like, something to say, like you know, when you gotta try to think of, you know, something else to say, and everything like that…

10 Likes

:joy::rofl:

5 Likes

We’ve come a long way since Shakespeare :jo

y:

8 Likes

Actually, it’s like see what I’m sayin’?

7 Likes

I’ve been running into this same problem recently… it doesn’t seem like I’ve used more than 50 likes, and I think I have a higher capacity being a Regular? :thinking:

4 Likes

I think being a regular gets you 50 likes before that it’s 35 or something. You probably are actually just using 50 likes, it’s getting really easy to do accidentally because there’s so many good posts

5 Likes