Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

No more likes?

So I’ve been running out of likes almost daily for a few days, and I know I’m not hitting the 50 like limit that I’m supposed to have since becoming a regular.
What’s up here? Anyone know? @MissMaggie?

16 Likes

:confused:???

8 Likes

Is there a like Police in force on the site:wink:

12 Likes

No, it just doesn’t register if you click like. It’s irritating

8 Likes

You have at least 100 in the last 24 hrs…maybe just wore out the button…:rofl:

it is working for you by the way…

12 Likes

Works for me, and it seems it’s working for you.

8 Likes

How dare this forum do that to Gunnar! Especially when he is observing his like limit! :slight_smile:

@MissMaggie know?? :wink:

10 Likes

do you mean the likes here in the forum or on yt? what’s the use of likes?

8 Likes

hmm… I would think a type of positive feedback without having to write a reply. :wink:

11 Likes

yes that’s right :slight_smile: likes give you the feeling of having done something right … I also want a like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Ok I clicked a like to your post… Yeah who could dislike a like?!! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Likes also give you motivation to continue … maybe I would have stopped a long time ago if no one would watch my videos because I have no teacher, no band, I never play in front of people …

11 Likes

Ditto here… except that I sometimes play in front of some people. But you play really well though that you should join a band or play for people around you!

10 Likes

thanks … i know that would be really cool … but in switzerland no pig plays bluegrass music …

9 Likes

hmm :frowning:

9 Likes

I smell an opportunity. Maybe Ben could sell a “Like Pack”…

In all seriousness, I have never heard of limited likes. Maybe the Grinch instituted that.

12 Likes

“Like Pack”… lol

10 Likes

You’re usually pretty generous with the likes. Maybe it’s the forum’s way of getting you to type more? I dunno. Doesn’t seem logical to me to limit likes.

10 Likes

I don’t think there is a like limit. In fact, you get a badge for giving 50 likes in a day and other badges for doing that multiple times.

What is happening that indicates to you that you have run out of likes? Do you get a message from the system or does it just not allow you to like something if you’ve already liked 50 things that day? What?

Let me know and I’ll look into it.

10 Likes