Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

New to the forum. I own my own field and a Kitfox

Hi everyone with banjos and wings. I’m a new member. I have my own airfield, Newby landing, and a banjo I can’t play yet. I’m on the west side of Indianapolis and if anyone wanted to fly in and pick for a while I would love it!!!
Ok, I really can’t put enough exclamation marks behind that statement. I have a Kitfox IV I’m trying to get airworthy again and trying to learn the banjo at the same time. I might as well be learning the unicycle, chew gum, pat my head, and rub my tummy at the same time.

If you’re interested in flying in for a visit please PM me before hand to check field conditions. And make sure you can get into and out of 1800 feet of grass runway.

Jay

Hi Jay,
Thanks for the invitation. It’s a bit far for me to hop over there, but some day it might work out. I live near Fort Worth on an airpark. If you ever fly out this way give me a yell.

Who knows, you might find yourself on the way to Oshkosh and looking for a place to sleep for the night. What do you fly? Or if you’re a race car fan, this is the place to be.

That would be an ideal staging place for a trip to Oshkosh!

We have a 172. We also have a share in a Riley conversion 310. The 310 has been a paper weight for a while since our partner has been finishing his hangar.