Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Need Tab for a Guitar turn-around - Walking By Faith "Welcome Home"

I’m a fairly new guitar player and I’m trying to learn to play and sing this song for church. Would anyone be willing to Tab out the guitar turn-around at 1:20 on the video. That sure would be a help to me… The capo is on the 3rd fret and the Chord is G.

Thanks & God bless!

Chuck Roberson

@Chuck_R,

Welcome to the best Forum on the planet for learning Banjo, Mandolin and Geetar.

I hope you visit and contribute often!

Hello @Chuck_R, welcome to the board!

First time tabbing out… and definitely not accurate but can give you a start before experts pitch in… You can experiment with these notes. :slight_smile:

e|----5---5-7h-(7)---|7---7-10s-----(10)---|7b---7b---7b---8h---|7---5s-------------|
B|8------------------|---------------------|--------------------|-------------------|
G|-------------------|---------------------|--------------------|-------------------|
D|-------------------|---------------------|--------------------|-------------------|
A|-------------------|---------------------|--------------------|-------------------|
E|-------------------|---------------------|--------------------|-------------------|

e|0---2h-----------|------------------|-----------------|-----------------|
B|-----------------|5---3b------------|5---7---7---8h---|7---5b-----------|
G|-----------------|------------------|-----------------|-----------------|
D|-----------------|------------------|-----------------|-----------------|
A|-----------------|------------------|-----------------|-----------------|
E|-----------------|------------------|-----------------|-----------------|

e|-----------------|-----------------|--------5-------|-----------------|----------------|
B|-----------------|-----------------|7---8-------8---|7---8h---7-------|8---------------|
G|7---5b-----------|5---4b-----------|----------------|-----------------|----------------|
D|-----------------|-----------------|----------------|-----------------|----------------|
A|-----------------|-----------------|----------------|-----------------|----------------|
E|-----------------|-----------------|----------------|-----------------|----------------|

h = hammer on from preceding note
s = slide from preceding note
b = bend
() = optional or use note in passing
1 Like

Makes it tough because they are not really playing in the video, they’re playing along to a recording, so you can’t go off of what you’re seeing the guitar player do.

HAHA! I went to look at it. I think he was playing “Smoke on the water.”

2 Likes

Thanks. I will give it a try…

Thanks for looking Ben! I was hoping you might Tab out a quick solo you would play for the turn-around…

Great… Just did a minor correction. 11 should have read as 10.

I’d love to but I’m slammed this week, maybe I can look at it next week.

Ben, in the next couple of weeks or so would be great!! I know your schedule must be busy… Let me know what I would owe you.
Sincerely,

Okay, feel free to remind me!

Hello Ben, just a reminder… Thanks!!

1 Like

Mr. Ben, just a reminder… thanks!!

Thank you, heading out of town for 10 days. I’m sorry!

Safe travels…