Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

My New Martin!

I just thought I’d share my new Martin HD 28 Sunburst I’ve been waiting to get this guitar for 20 years ever since I saw Bill Harrell playing one years ago. The local shops here are small and all said they would order one for me but there was no return so if I wasn’t happy with it I bought it. So long story short wife’s mom had a cold couldn’t go to a baby shower with my wife in Northern VA. I got talked into taking her so while she was at the baby shower I made a visit to the Guitar Center. Walked into the Martin room and there it hung on the wall…. and it was an HD even better. I just happen to have my D-16 in truck so I talked to the wife and made the trade plus a little cash. :smiley: :smiley:

Nice!
Might want to move it when you fire up that stove… :wink:

Very nice guitar there! Nothing better than the sunburst HD28!

Awesome! That’s a great looking guitar. I played a similar one not too long ago and had a hard time walking away from it.

— Begin quote from "blueheeler101"

I just thought I’d share my new Martin HD 28 Sunburst I’ve been waiting to get this guitar for 20 years ever since I saw Bill Harrell playing one years ago. The local shops here are small and all said they would order one for me but there was no return so if I wasn’t happy with it I bought it. So long story short wife’s mom had a cold couldn’t go to a baby shower with my wife in Northern VA. I got talked into taking her so while she was at the baby shower I made a visit to the Guitar Center. Walked into the Martin room and there it hung on the wall…. and it was an HD even better. I just happen to have my D-16 in truck so I talked to the wife and made the trade plus a little cash. :smiley: :smiley:

— End quote

Sweet! I’m jealous…nice looking guitar!

Nice! The sunburst ones sound the best! (it’s true, I looked it up) :smiley:

Very sweet looking instrument. May you joyfully play it for many, many years. :wink:

— Begin quote from "TNTaylor414"

The sunburst ones sound the best! (it’s true, I looked it up) :smiley:

— End quote

:laughing: