Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

More pickin with Gunnar

Got to meet up with Gunnar and his whole family one more time as they were headed to the airport to go home to Mozambique. Good times were had. Made sure Gunnar had a piece of swag to take back with him.

Oh, and check out that brand new Morgan Monroe banjo Gunnar is sporting, straight from the General Store!

23 Likes

Loved it guys!

1 Like

Nicely done, fellas!

1 Like

That was great! You guys must have all had a blast at banjo camp. :+1:

1 Like

That was fun! Despite missing the last half of dueling banjos :joy::scream: @Jono, this wasn’t at camp… we made it safely to Paris. I’ll miss jamming with you @Mark_Rocka

4 Likes

Have fun in Paris! I imagine there aren’t many bluegrass pickers around you, but then again, there are probably at least as many as there was here in Texas. :laughing:

1 Like

Actually, we aren’t staying in Paris, we’re staying in a small French village in the countryside. And no, there’s not any BG pickers here

2 Likes

Some great vids guy’s

2 Likes

Awesome @Mark_Rocka @Dragonslayer

1 Like

Oh that’s fantastic guys. You sound pretty good together. It’s great to hear you playing a real banjo Gunnar (@Dragonslayer) . Hope to hear more from you. Safe travels to you and your family.

@Mark_Rocka, good on ya for seeing them off.

4 Likes

This makes me so happy to see!

4 Likes

Thanks y’all!

1 Like

Great job, guys!! I really enjoy hearing you play!

3 Likes

Looks like so much fun! Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Wow… the last one was a very nice imitation… of the video posted by sometime ago by someone?? Thoroughly enjoyed it!!

2 Likes

I’ve played it like that for a while (usually more cleanly) I played it with my brother two years ago at Thanksgiving, and I thought I had uploaded that, but just checked, and I didn’t, so I don’t know. It was totally fun!

1 Like

Fun times for sure! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Man, I can’t believe I am just now finding this. That was great guys!!! So much fun when you can actually meet up with folks ya meet on here, I;m sure!!

3 Likes

It is a lot of fun. I just need to learn more songs. Gunnar has probably learned 4 times the lessons here as me, if not more. I couldn’t hang. :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks like a fun jam…thanks for sharing @Mark_Rocka and @Dragonslayer. These videos definitely brought a smile to my face.

Up date on the original post and did realize it wasn’t that recent. Oh well, this music holds up well over time :wink:

3 Likes