Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Member Locations

Very cool!

I find that my particular style of playing has my had prefer the “tighter” string tensions closer to the bridge - more than the looser feeling near the neck… but that is just me and I have only olaying for about 1.75 years… so I am NO expert!

Good to hear from someone in BIG10 country parts… well, mid-West anyway.

1 Like

I added you to the map at Milford. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

I expect to move in 5 months and will have to update my location then!

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m in there now… big Navy Blue anchor in Manassas, VA!

2 Likes

Hey, the buttons finally showed up! I didn’t do anything different, but the buttons were there, so I’m all official now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Issues like this are why I probably won’t make it past 60 :joy:

3 Likes

Finally dropped my marker on the map (actually, I got around to reading the directions. :blush:). And found out Dr G is a few minutes from me. Shrinking world.

2 Likes

Just added some pics of the Manassas Battlefield to my marker. Add a pic or two of your hometown to share it with everyone!

ldpayton can you do the same for me can you put one in for me At Ellsinore MO 63937 somewhere near or at the Post off would be grea I’d sure appreciate it. Woody

1 Like

Arizona!!

I added you, Woody…

Thanx

I’m on the map! That’s cool!

I have tried several times to add myself to the map…need to get Montana represented! But, also, I can’t seem to get it to work. Any help to put Peggy in Ennis MT?

I just sent you a PM Peg regarding adding you to the map.

Oooh, I am in California and Croatia, I need to get myself up here on the map. How cool. Thanks for doing this.

3 Likes

Welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum Annemarie always nice to see a new face round here. What instrument/s do you play and how long have you been playing?

Added myself in Bristol, TN :):sunglasses:

2 Likes

No Google account here. Could some please add me at Amsterdam in the Netherlands? Thanks!

2 Likes

OK @seeligdan , you’re on the map now.