Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

McPherson Guitar for Sale

[attachment=0]00Q0Q_1U9d9NXks4q_600x450.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]MG5.0XP a.jpg[/attachment]McPherson Guitar MG 5.0 XP Serial Number 468
Similar to the one that Banjo Ben plays…
Pristine condition, with minimal play time. Back and sides are Indian Rosewood with a Port Orford Cedar top. Port Orford cedar very much resembles spruce in appearance and tone and has a wonderfully distinctive aroma. It’s literally quite pleasing to the senses just opening the case.
This guitar is in mint condition and comes with the elegant Ameritage case. Sound engineers love this guitar because they know they can just set everything flat and the guitar will sound great. They really are the “go to” guitar for playing plugged in, which is why you see so many of them being played by professional artists across many styles of music. It also sounds great acoustically and the neck plays like butter. It’s truly a professional level instrument and is in unblemished condition. It would be difficult to tell it from a new one, except for the price. Serious only please! You likely know what these are and what they cost so please be respectful. (no low ball offers…they’ll be deleted). I’d be happy to set up a time for you to play it. It is exactly as described…pristine. You will love this guitar.
Call 850-880-6391
Lots of pictures available… just email me karljshaw@gmail.com

I forgot to include the price!! Duh? It is $6,875.00 OBO

Quite a guitar but out of my price range unless… are you interested in a truck? :confused:

J.W. that guitar would get awful heavy on your long walk back home! :laughing:

I’ve found it difficult to play the Ford F-250 that I already own… don’t think having another would be much help!! :smiley: Thanks for the offer, though! :wink:

— Begin quote from "Bulldog"

J.W. that guitar would get awful heavy on your long walk back home!

— End quote

Yeah but if I stuck my leg out and smiled real pretty while holding that McPherson, I’m sure I’d get a ride :blush:

— Begin quote from "SugarBear"

I’ve found it difficult to play the Ford F-250 that I already own…

— End quote

My F-250 is difficult to play too. Seems it’s always out of tune :confused: