Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Living on a Prayer

This arrangement is from Tomi Paldanius. It’s so fun to play!!

16 Likes

Cool… Good to hear your music after a while, or maybe I missed some posts lately too. And hair cut looks nice!

1 Like

Great playing… you non bluegrass compromiser :rofl: :rofl:
And the facial expressions :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks! Most of my recent videos have been fiddling, so I don’t post most of them here. I’ll have some more videos coming up soon here though

Thanks! It was about time for a cut lol

Thanks! My family isn’t a fan of the typically dismal lyrics of most bluegrass, so I occasionally have to play some other genres lol. Just following the money…

:joy::face_with_monocle::angry::smirk::grinning::roll_eyes::sleeping::grimacing::exploding_head::scream::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nice Gunnar👍 Not a fan of rock/pop but liked your picking.

4 Likes

You need a talk box!

Very nice nice. I might have to learn that for a friend. He attended U of Wisconsin Eau Claire, and he can’t hear the song now without loudly singing “Ooooooooh we’re half way there, oooOOOH living in Eau Claire!”

4 Likes

Looking forward to them! :slight_smile:

I know. I have very little hair that I managed to cut my hair myself during this pandemic and looked perfect from the front so I’m continuing that. Now hair salon is calling me back with discount offers!

2 Likes

Great job Gunnar

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Outstanding! Sounds like a fun arrangement.

1 Like

So good, man. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks y’all! This is a popular one when I’m playing around other people, they always sing along on the chorus after not having a clue what the song was in the verse lol

4 Likes