Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Led picks LOL

kickstarter.com/projects/ca … from-music

I put this up in guitar but it should have been here so here it is in the right post . it is a funny thing and not needed but fun ,… check it out .

Id imagine in a low lighted venue, or picking around a campfire this would be a pretty cool thing to play with! I just wish they made finger pick versions I could use with my banjo and dobro LOL. Thanks for sharing!

My only question is this… when the battery gets low, can I still play with it plugged in? Maybe i could just run it from a battery on the guitar and keep it plugged in. That way I’d never lose my pick :smiley:

It may have a usb charge port don’t know but those led toys sure last a long time . The only engineering I have done with digital is the the fox the hen the corn and the farmer going across the creek. It looked sort of simple to me but so small .

It would add a new dimension to he is playing so fast it looks like his fingers are on fire LOL. Have fun time is short enjoy the music .

just went to the site and it has a USB charger just plug it in and lithium battery will charge up .

— Begin quote from "BanjoAlDobro"

Id imagine in a low lighted venue, or picking around a campfire this would be a pretty cool thing to play with! I just wish they made finger pick versions I could use with my banjo and dobro LOL. Thanks for sharing!

— End quote

give them time I am sure they will make finger picks as well .