Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Jam Listings

If you know of a jam some one can come and sit in list it. I’m looking for a jam around Effingham,IL.

Good idea for a thread, Jim. Would be nice to have a way to organize the different jams.

Anyway, my regular jam is with the Suwannee Valley Bluegrass Association at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, FL. Every Saturday at 6pm with potluck the 3rd Saturday of every month. Everybody’s welcome.

We have several here in Texas. Anyone here from Texas?

John,
I am near Fort Worth. In Glen Rose there is reportedly a third Saturday jam. I haven’t been, but will try to get there this month:
oakdalepark.com/includes/eve … -Session-8

The central Texas BG association is pretty active, but it’s a long haul for me.
centraltexasbluegrass.org/

If you know of any others, please post them.
Thanks!

great topic …!!! if anyone knows any pickers that get together regularly in or near Paulding …love to hear about it !!! thanks all!!!

I went to Glen Rose several years ago, guess I havent been in about 20 years. It was a good one then. I am done around Houston now. Born and raised in the Crockett area. There is a god one in September in Grapeland at salmon Lake. I have been thinking of going to the Pearl jam, it is a good one too I hear.

Not sure when you went, but it has grown in attendance. It goes on for 4 days now. I missed it last year but will be there this year.