Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

It's that time of year (Munster's Theme)

I always liked this theme since the days when I watched the show (back when I was 8 years old). Anyway, I put together a simple steel string tabledit version for those of you who would like to get in the Halloween mood. Enjoy!
Munster’s Theme Song

4 Likes

That is too cool! Do you normally play it with pick or with fingers?

Thanks; this version is for a flat pick.

Haha! Love it.

I can’t get there but I have the Munsters theme song . It will not open the web page the song is on

Won’t let me in I would love to have the tab for your version

Does this work?

Munsters Theme for steel string guitar.tef (1.3 KB)

The first link worked fine for me, btw.

I have it now thanks I don’t know if it was a glitch in my browser or what but the web page could not be found ???

For some reason I can’t access either one now I have lost the one I downloaded and now I can not get either one Dr guitar has put up there . ??? never have I had this much trouble opening anything .

I’m still able to access both of them. Are you seeing any error messages? What browser are you using?

Hi Ken,

The file was uploaded to a a site that allows downloads and access from third party sites. In other words, you should be able to just click the link and the file should be available immediately. The only problems that might happen are usually browser preferences (ie. settings), antivirus preferences, and site settings (some site do not allow off site downloads).

I tried the downloads myself and the first one seems to work best (direct download). I am using Chrome on a tablet (currently) and the download shows up without a hitch. What are you using?

I can send you the file directly if you like, BTW. :wink:

1 Like

Three different browsers . andf I have cleared the cache in all three and when I try and get the other one I get put off line with nothing there .

I have also anti virus emsisoft which is rated pretty high . I use chrome almost exclusively unless I have a problem such as this . It really irks me I can’t download from either place. Which is "you are offline now . and you have no lessons and that’s the end of that . This site can’t be reached

web.opendrive.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN this is what I get on DR guitars link.

Did you ever try the link I sent you? Did you get my message?

On the “getting kicked offline” thing: I’ve had that happen and right clicked the same link and chose “open in new tab” and had it work before…

We can do a Remote Desktop session if you want. just PM me your email address and a time that works for you.

1 Like

Hmmm…
Here is the same arrangement uploaded as a PDF. Does this work?Munster’s Theme.pdf (108.6 KB)

1 Like