Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Intro to upcoming book on the CAGED system

I have Volume 1 and 2 finished (for the guitar) and they will be available soon in E-Book format. Volume 1 is the Music theory portion of the series, and Volume 2 introduces the basic CAGED forms. Here is the Forward/Intro to Volume 2…

Mr G

8 Likes

Looking forward to it.

Exciting stuff! I’m also writing a book. Not about music, though. Should be released sometime within the month I’m hoping, but no guarantees. Got a release date for yours? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Volumes 1 and 2 are pretty much ready now… working on 3 and 4. Going to release them here first. What are you writing about?

5 Likes

4 volumes, wow. Sounds comprehensive. Looking forward to it. Mine is just a Christian fiction story.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to read it!

5 Likes

and no JUST anything… writing is a difficult art form. I consider what you are doing monumental. Get after it! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes indeed @Flatpickin_Libby. I’m looking forward to seeing it when it is done! And your book too @Mr_G :smile:

4 Likes

Rats, I thought you were going to write The Life and Times of Jake Workman, Vol. 1…

8 Likes

It’s a great book! I’m sure you all will enjoy it

5 Likes

That would actually be awesome! I would totally buy that!!

5 Likes

I thought you were going to write The Life and Times of Jake Workman, Vol. 1…

You’re ridiculous! :rage: What do I know about Jake, except that he’s the best guitar player? You’re just trying to hint that such a book should be written because you’re desperately interested in reading it.

I will let y’all know when it’s done, for sure, I am very excited about it. I’ve always written stories since I was little but this is my first real book. :grin:

8 Likes