Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

I'll have to say I love you in a song

Very nice. Perhaps we need to have a finger-pickin’ class at one of the Cabin Camps! :slight_smile: My finger picking is pretty much limited to “Alice’s Restaurant” and “There is a Fountain” (thanks to BB for that last song).

3 Likes

Yeah, I just played it. Has a nice sound. Am7 and Bm7 riff reminded me a bit of Garth Brooks. “If Tomorrow Never Comes”.

2 Likes

Of course, that could be totally out of context. It’s just what my ear picked up.

2 Likes

Sure and thank you had no claims on any originality was just pleased with discovering rather than copying if that makes sense. Will admit that really all I have ever done is learnt other peoples stuff and was really always doing G runs that took me to a G chord . A lot sort of happened in that doodling session that moved me on.

Happy Picking

1 Like

You too David…though I’ll be traveling this weekend, so I won’t touch and instrument. :poop:

2 Likes

Yeah Man! Sounds like your really getting the improve thing going!!

1 Like

@Shaky_loves_banjo @Simone @BanjoBen @Rich @Treblemaker @frankb_be @Dragonslayer
Thank you yes a lot happened and guess wanted to share it. We all learn different ways but also gain from others development. So if even one thing I have said proves useful to someone else it is worthwhile.

What I do know is that I am now performing better in all the genres I play.

I do however credit this forum as I am watching people put up their efforts with Sincerity and that goes a long way! If I have left Folks out then my apologies. Lots of little Eureka moments when watching other people perform.

6 Likes