Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Howdy old friends!

Hey ya’ll !

I’m back on the site after being absent for a little over a year.
I hate to admit this, but during that year, I didn’t touch my guitar at all.
I’m definitely beating myself up about that.
What hurts me even more is login back on here and seeing all the progress I was making.
Hopefully some of that is still in my muscle memory though.

During that year though, I was back in school (I’m in my mid 20’s by the way) and working a lot.
I started taking up some electrician courses at a trade school, and if all goes well, I should be finished with the program by spring of next year.

I was thinking about ya’ll though because you guys were always so encouraging to me and I consider ya’ll my (musical) support system.
Anyways, I hope to start playing/practicing again and hopefully post up some audio recordings of my playing as I was doing before.
I’m glad to be back and happy to see you guys are still here : )

14 Likes

Good to have you back @raymondbyron66 Now stop jabbering and get pickin. Let’s see a video.

7 Likes

Thank you @Archie lol ! Okay okay … I’m going, I’m going :smile:

5 Likes

I’m a New Guy, so it’s great to seen an Old Guy (in his 20’s) bring his experiences back to share.
I only have one piece of advice…keep playing. Don’t wait until you’re 60 to open the case again & start playing. 15 minutes here, 15 minutes there, and before you know it you will be 30 years old and popular at parties!

6 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Welcome back to the forum! Looking forward to the videos