Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Harmonica Strings

@Shaky_loves_banjo

I don’t need likes at this point I need answers . Abacus and slide rule on table and sweating away here.

Is it 42?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I realize this may be above your level. Shall we just slap a C- on it and be done?

2 Likes

Ok 42 Yards of Pancake Batter!

3 Likes

Ok that’s it I am off Jackalope Hunting!

3 Likes

Of course now i have a couple of Steven Wright jokes coming to mind.

“I bought some powder water. You just add water”

“I bought a package of batteries but they weren’t included. So I had to go back and by more batterires”

4 Likes

Well no Jackalope but bagged a ReinKuhReinKuh

5 Likes

You’ll have to check with the penguins… All 12 of them

1 Like

Fail. Ok Ok. I don’t know the answer (there is none). Now for where the pancake batter is coming from, shall we see if Whataburger has some bread dough we can borrow permanently? If not than your on your own.

3 Likes

Sounds like a question for Mullet Boy

3 Likes

What no answer!!!:thinking:

1 Like

yes for sure. And the answer? it depends on what size container your using for the pancake (or Whataburger bread dough)

2 Likes

How many of you banjo pickers learn to play “ Below the Bridge”?

gif Not sure what you mean @5-StringPilgrim Jeffrey

@Archie playing “Below the Bridge” refers to raking a pick across the strings between the bridge and tailpiece. :flushed: I know… not as good as snipe hunting. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Right I am with you. It’s not something I do and the only tune I have seen where a banjo player did that was Woa Mule Woa

1 Like

And certainly not as handsome as a ReinKuhReinKuh

Left Backdoor open and got an Elkador in the living room.

Time to grow up myself I think!

6 Likes

@David-Gear
Always remember, :grin::rofl:
“Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!”

3 Likes

Should introduce the lady actually please meet Pickle our 10 year old Labrador .

4 Likes

The “Philosopher” Jimmy Buffett sums it up with this song (mostly with the chorus)

3 Likes