Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Harmonica Strings

i hope this place has good deals on sailboat fuel and motorcycle doors. Those thing are important and if they sell cheap enough, i just might have to switch over to them.

2 Likes

LoL :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Kind of sort of fits here I think. :thinking::joy:

5 Likes

gif Love it Emilie

3 Likes

I’ve used an empty mayonnaise jar with a tight fitting lid. Works great!!

2 Likes

@Brent.H Make sure you use an electric hammer and touch up the car afterward with some plaid paint.

3 Likes

Here’s some coupons to help y’all out with your tool buying

5 Likes

oh man that’s great! I love that Rindercella story. What a laugh :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Moron lamp… i could use that.

1 Like

So here’s something for all you Math experts on this thread. If your flying down the airstrip and 15 miles an hour, and the back middle wheel falls off your canoe, how much pancake batter will you need to reshingle your monastery?
That is titled, “If 2020 was a Math problem.”
If anyone can figure that out i would appreciate the answer :rofl:

4 Likes

8 Likes

that’s good!

1 Like

Ok, he’s a guy on YouTube who makes a video every 1st of April with a funny how to video including how to change blinker fluid and replace muffler bearings. He also does actual car repair tutorials

3 Likes

Oh dear I sat here and remembered that as a youngster how I got them I no longer recall but all these types of jokes and adverts used to appear in MAD magazine with Alfred E. Neuman. Wow where did that come from!

3 Likes

This post is what this forum needed!

7 Likes

For those of you who are planing on tackling @Shaky_loves_banjo math problem keep in mind pilots use nautical miles so 15 mph would need to be converted or your answer could be off. Oh and dont forget to use proper sig figs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

I’m just wondering why he’s flying 15 mph on the landing strip that’s obviously too fast and he should be fined

4 Likes

especially for CANOE right? But how is he gonna be fined? All the police are busy enforcing Covid rules so maybe we’ll have to take it into our own hands… And everyone knows that letting banjo players take something like that into their own hands is DANGEROUS. Anything could happen. Now it’s back to my math.

4 Likes

oh yes, Very important.

3 Likes

Ok with you so far but who’s Pancake Batter are we using a mix or homemade and the size of Monastery? Are we thinking Potala Palace or
El Conventinoe.

Nothing if not educational this site!

3 Likes