Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Happy Thanksgiving! (2018)

We’re headed out in about an hour to drive to Texas to see the fam. I’m then heading up Friday to Missouri to spend the weekend with Jake at the store, then back to Tennessee next Monday night.

I hope all of you have a happy Thanksgiving! I have to say that I’m so very thankful for many things, and the community here is such a huge blessing. I’m so very thankful for y’all. I feel like I know so many of you. Heck, I’m starting to think I’m somehow kin to @Archie.

Love y’all, and if you are, let me know where you’re traveling this week!

(my wife was the one snapping this recent pic at the Garden of the Gods!)

10 Likes

Safe travels, Ben. Hope y’all have a great time!

Be safe. Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow those girls have surely put on a stretch @BanjoBen . God Bless y’all, have a happy thanksgiving

OOOOh, coming to my state…:grinning: I hope you and the fam. have a safe trip and a very “Happy Thanksgiving”. Thanks for being an awesome teacher and showing us things the “right” way. I think we’re all “kin” to Archie too…:wink: P.S. Say “HI” to your sisters for all of us.

Wishing @BanjoBen, @Jake, @Archie, @fiddle_wood, @Mark_Rocka, @Woodshed, @DrGuitar1, @Maggie, @Bcaves, @Mike_R and well… everyone (I had hit the limit of 10) - including their entire families - a wonderful and Blessed 2018 Thanksgiving.

:pray:I am thankful for my family, my friends and all of you here at this incredible site,:pray:

7 Likes

Two young ladies so innocent and so sweet… Have a good trip, Ben!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Psalm 95
2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms (and with instruments??!!).
3 For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

1 Like

Hey, thanks @BanjoBen . Wishing you and the fine folks on this forum a happy, blessed Thanksgiving. And we’re thankful for you too.

1 Like

Very happy thanksgiving! @BanjoBen, be sure someone films the picking after the meal, and share the experience with us? I’m (with all of my family) going to the next town up the road (forty miles) to celebrate thanksgiving with the rest of the missionaries in the province. My brother and I are doing a gig there, on banjo and mandolin, and I’ll try to get some video of that up here somehow

1 Like

Hi @BanjoBen I meant to ask how old are your girls ?

6 and 4 :wink:

1 Like

Travel safe Ben and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Thank you for doing what you do.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family & friends -

Ben your girls are too cute! We spent all week in South Ga making syrup. I’ll have a bottle headed your way soon.

3 Likes

Wow… that’s a ton of syrup!!!

2 Likes

Yep it’s a lot of work. I just created a Facebook page for our syrup. You can see the process from growing to bottling, just search Caves’ Family Traditions Cane Syrup.

1 Like

THIS IS THE BEST!!! We can’t wait! Happy Thanksgiving, y’all!

1 Like

@Bcaves I gotcha “liked” on FB.

1 Like

Thank You Tye. I’m new to Facebook, but I’m coming around😎

1 Like

@Bcaves i was just looking at the photos on FB. THAT looks like a lot of work and a lot of hours spent making that syrup.