Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Gibson Earl Scruggs Signature Strings–LIMITED AMOUNT!

Folks, we have 4 sets of strings left…who are they going to? Get over to the store and grab a set or four. They will be gone today. If the store lets you buy them, that means they’re still in stock.

1 Like

And…they’re gone.

4 Likes

LOL!!! I didn’t take you for the SouthPark type. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol don’t sound like they even made it to public
:joy::rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I had never seen that…just looked it up. Hilarious.

1 Like

There are “And it’s gone” memes all over Facebook. Now you’ll know what they’re referencing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did a quick facebook post a day or so after I posted here. I think we started with around 50 sets and they moved well. I haven’t run the math to see how rich I got, but I think I can take my profits and go buy a couple sets of Elixirs. Hahaha

5 Likes

Capture

3 Likes
2 Likes

When they’re gone, they’re gone.

6 Likes

That Banjo Ben sure pops up everywhere :cowboy_hat_face::guitar:

3 Likes

Was that an episode of He Haw???

1 Like

This was part of a pilot show for a comedy variety show I wrote with a guy…it was during the recession and we couldn’t get any major sponsors to let go of cash. It was funny, too…oh well.

3 Likes

I would have paid to watch it. I’m sure it’s a lot better than whatever is on tv these days!

2 Likes

He sure does! But wait, there’s more! LMAO! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Hi Bob. Yes I 've been doing a little research of my own, I keep pressing @BanjoBen to BRING BACK THE HUMOUR to banjobenclark.com I need a daily chuckle. Like my cupa joe it sets me up fur my banjo lesson.

3 Likes

That’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are!

2 Likes

Maybe it’s time to re-pitch it to NetFlix. Seems like they’re buying up almost anything these days. These examples are way better than most of the stuff on NetFlix right now.

1 Like

Wow! I wanna learn that melodic run towards the end of foggy mountain breakdown. Gimme gimme gimme :wink::grin:

2 Likes

I just listened to what you were talking about and thought “yeah, that’s cool!” Then I listened to it a few more times. @BanjoBen, that’s also the ending lick on Dancin’ On My Grave, isn’t it? I almost didn’t recognize it because you’re playing it so fast here.

1 Like