Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Gibson Earl Scruggs Signature Strings–LIMITED AMOUNT!

SOLD OUT–Will let you know if we come across some more.

Hey y’all,

I’ll be going “public” with these later this week and don’t think they’ll last long. Make sure to grab something else in the store to make that shipping worthwhile :slight_smile: I love and appreciate y’all. I have them listed HERE.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/254388302

8 Likes

Just got off the phone with @Jake and ordered some of these great Gibson strings, a Blue Chip thumb pick, and a Banjo Ben window sticker that I’m gonna put on a window of my house. Heaven forbid if there’s ever a fire in the house, the firemen know there’s a Banjo inside to rescue! banjoplaying

It was great talking with you Jake, thanks for the tips and stories. I can’t wait to see how the package gets delivered! :joy::joy:
Fedex

7 Likes

Ordered 2 sets 1 to try and 1 to put up and show just cause they got Big Daddy Scruggs name on them.

5 Likes

Great visiting with you as well Bob!

2 Likes

Folks, we have 4 sets of strings left…who are they going to? Get over to the store and grab a set or four. They will be gone today. If the store lets you buy them, that means they’re still in stock.

1 Like

And…they’re gone.

4 Likes

LOL!!! I didn’t take you for the SouthPark type. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol don’t sound like they even made it to public
:joy::rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I had never seen that…just looked it up. Hilarious.

1 Like

There are “And it’s gone” memes all over Facebook. Now you’ll know what they’re referencing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did a quick facebook post a day or so after I posted here. I think we started with around 50 sets and they moved well. I haven’t run the math to see how rich I got, but I think I can take my profits and go buy a couple sets of Elixirs. Hahaha

5 Likes

Capture

3 Likes
2 Likes

When they’re gone, they’re gone.

6 Likes

That Banjo Ben sure pops up everywhere :cowboy_hat_face::guitar:

3 Likes

Was that an episode of He Haw???

1 Like

This was part of a pilot show for a comedy variety show I wrote with a guy…it was during the recession and we couldn’t get any major sponsors to let go of cash. It was funny, too…oh well.

3 Likes

I would have paid to watch it. I’m sure it’s a lot better than whatever is on tv these days!

2 Likes

He sure does! But wait, there’s more! LMAO! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Hi Bob. Yes I 've been doing a little research of my own, I keep pressing @BanjoBen to BRING BACK THE HUMOUR to banjobenclark.com I need a daily chuckle. Like my cupa joe it sets me up fur my banjo lesson.

3 Likes