Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Generated a song with AI

Big emphasis on the word “WILL”. I confidentally believe AI will play a huge role in signs and wonders and the abomination of desolution. ie. the masses will be deceived by strong delusion. God’s holy word told us of this some 2000 years ago.

6 Likes

My son in law is not a coder, but he taught himself Python. He wrote an AI program where the computer teaches itself to recognize hand written numbers by looking at them billions and billions of times.

Just one small example of the power of AI, and while it will lead to great leaps in knowledge, it will also be used for nefarious purposes.

2 Likes

@Mike_R. Great response. You’re right about AI being partisan. I’ve asked it to list Joe Biden’s lies. Then asked for Trump’s lies. I got the same results as you. If you ask anything related to politics or social issues (abortion, LGBTQ, religion) it will ALWAYS spout the liberal side and chide me when I respond with conservative views.

AI is like lots of things, it can be used for good or it can be used for bad. I use AI a lot when writing and it’s very helpful for that. And it sounds like it might be a helpful song writing tool. It’s REALLY bad at writing jokes… the first part of the jokes are sometimes incredible, but the punchlines don’t make sense or aren’t funny.

4 Likes

Ever since Siri came out I don’t waste time talking to it. I have a problem with wasting time chatting with a robot. I wouldn’t ever use AI just for fun. It’s a tool sure, and I agree about the future potential for danger. The elitists controlling this world behind the scenes are trying to move us more and more into becoming computerized humans (example, DNA-altering MRNA technology “vaccinations”). That way we’ll be trackable and traceable. Eventually, all primed to take the mark of the beast.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is that all you said, “write a poem about Jake Workman”?
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Indeed. Does this change your mind about AI? :joy:

2 Likes

I’m disgusted frankly :rofl:

3 Likes

Actually in all seriousness :slight_smile: my hesitancy about AI probably just stems from the fact that I try not waste any time on the internet or using technology. Don’t do computer/video games or social media etc.

But man… There shoulda been a stanza about Jake’s right hand.

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Does it know anything about Headin’ Home?

4 Likes

3 Likes

I mean, c’mon! That could be an AD for Headin Home. Think of the possibilities. :laughing:

2 Likes

It doesn’t know a thing about us. (GOOD) It’s just working off of “bluegrass band.” :-1:

3 Likes

The rhyming routine sometimes gives results that look alot like my songwriting:
…Kentucky
…fine
…pickin’
…Home
Eh, good enough… ship it! :slight_smile:

My favorite lines were in the Tony one.
‘From “Church Street Blues” to “Manzanita”
Tony Rice’s tunes will never leave us, nada’
If it’s gonna stretch that hard, I would have much preferred for ChatGPT to extol the virtues of a “fresh, warm pita” for the last line.

3 Likes

@Michael_Mark SHOULD I?? :smiley:

4 Likes

@Flatpickin_Libby That’s not accurate because the AI wrote it. Don’t turn me into a plagiarist!

2 Likes

Haha it was just to scare you, in return for your foolishness. I would never send that! I already cleared the message. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What, now no one else is ever going to hear the masterpiece?

1 Like