Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Free Live Stream Bluegrass from Randy Wood - Town Mountain

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Randy Wood Guitars has added a live stream to their Friday/Saturday night concerts at the Pickin’ Parlor. This is a great venue, with top notch Bluegrass (and other acoustic) acts and put on by a real guitar legend in Randy.

Link for tomorrow night (Friday the 17th at 8pm) is below if you want to check out Town Mountain. They are an excellent up and coming band out of Asheville, NC. Hopefully you will enjoy, Randy says if he can get enough people watching these shows he’ll make the streams permanent.

http://new.livestream.com/saltymoss/townmountain

Thanks for the tip. I’m not familiar with Town Mountain, but I’ll check 'em out tomorrow. I was already planning to watch the streaming Donna The Buffalo show at exactly the same time, so I’ll just toggle back and forth between the two and hope I don’t miss anything good.

I caught the second set of Town Mountain. That’s some fine bluegrass. Thanks for turning me onto those guys. Wish they’d play around here sometime.

— Begin quote from "ldpayton"

I caught the second set of Town Mountain. That’s some fine bluegrass. Thanks for turning me onto those guys. Wish they’d play around here sometime.

— End quote

Glad you enjoyed it, I hope they can keep it together because I’ve been following them for several years and they are definitely getting better and better.