Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Exercise Drill History Hint perhaps more

RP01

Morning Folks everywhere on site. Had a nice evening practising and studying and continuing really my desire to be a competent Rhythm Guitarist. Looked backwards to Riley Puckett and then laid in some colour chords from the Tony Way session any of the F’s and indeed G11 would work. Dropped in my favourite 6th Chord of Am7 not sure what I would do without it and put in a Thumb hammer. Certainly enjoying this and hope it well received. The 10 bars as written are not any particular running order just the building blocks of a piece.

Oh and the younger members were sure enjoying themselves laying down some taunts to each other on the site last night.

Unique, new no none of those things out there already probably did not go particularly looking just a fun evening and a slow piece developing.

Bit of theory or at least using it as well the DU strum after the 2nd Note of chord now that works well.:slightly_smiling_face:

Might even toy with a variation of a Molly Tuttle G Run with the double stop and F who knows.

Doh 8th Bar is actually D2G

5 Likes