Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Downloading Video

I just joined as a Gold Pick member, and I will say, I am quite impressed! Looking forward to wading through all of the instructional content. Quick question, I know that you can download tab from the site, but I would like to download the video also, so I do not have to have the internet running all the time when I practice. Is this possible? I know that you can record streaming video through various different ways, but is this allowable? Thanks!

The video’s aren’t set up to be easily downloadable. I think Ben would prefer that they remain on his site so as to keep them from being bootlegged as much as possible.

That is understandable. I intend to stay a member with all the value I have seen here, so no problem. Thanks!

Good to have you here, JCH. Ben sure does have a lot of material to work through and he keeps adding new lessons faster than I can get to them. Lots of good stuff here on the forum, too.

Have fun!

I actually e-mailed Ben about this a while back. He politely asked that videos remain on his website so that the internet doesn’t start popping up with free videos. This website is what puts bread on the table for his family.

Thanks for your understanding JCH1963! Hope to see you around the forums, too. These forums are extremely advantageous to learning.

Howdy all!

It’s me Andy, I give Ben a hand with the site! Currently videos aren’t downloadable, and if you’re smart enough to find a way to download them we ask that you wouldn’t. We are working on a way to make the videos/site more accessible to our members. Please feel free to email me at andy@banjobenclark.com if you ever have any questions or problems with the site.

Pick on Lady’s and Gents!

Andy