Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Dogs & such

So sorry to hear that, Dave. Will be praying that Otis recovers quickly. We’ve been there—both with ailing pups and ailing trucks—both are tough. Take care.

3 Likes

Also sorry to hear of Otis’ troubles. Like Jeff said, will be praying for his quick & full recovery. Pets aren’t only tough on our pockets, but also our hearts and minds when they’re ill - especially with round the clock care & clean up. Hang in there, hoping better days are round the corner.

2 Likes

Update: Otis passed on peacefully in my arms at 1130 this morning. He was a good dog…

12 Likes

So sorry for your loss!

2 Likes

So sorry, my friend.

2 Likes

So sorry, Dave. Otis looks like he loved his life with you.

2 Likes

And…I lasted a whole week before the house got too big…Meet my new buddy, Dash!
Picking him up Friday afternoon.

12 Likes

Happy for you Dave, he looks like a sweetie!

2 Likes

Yayyyy!!!

3 Likes

I second that!

2 Likes

Dash looks perfect! Happy for you both, Dave!

3 Likes

Congratulations Dave, Dash looks awesome.

3 Likes

Aw cute! Congrats

1 Like

This dog needs you as much as you need him. This makes me happy.

2 Likes

Partners in this we are! up

He discovered a widow the other day. Had a pic but it won’t fit here.
Train across the street let loose it’s whistle and he started barking…Big voice for a such little pup! He’s been so quiet up until then i was beginning to wonder if he had a voice aaf_lol

Woke me up last night growling & such…coon on the banister of the porch just outside the bedroom window. It’s been climbing a decorative cedar ant tor into the eaes…living between floors among the joists…time for some varmint removal…

4 Likes

Missing Dash this afternoon.
He’s spending the day at the vet…I told him he was going on a field trip for doggy day camp .
He left in a van w/5 other “campers” at 8 this morning.
Will pick him up at 5pm.

6 Likes

When the Big dog thinks he’s Little…

5 Likes

Not sure how Dave’s post and this topic got by me so many months ago. Especially since it was around the time we lost our little Cisco Banjo. It’s never too late though to share the memories of one you loved so much. And my heart felt sympathy to Dave over the loss of Otis.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029R1LTcvZigboiY2brRiSoyWS2nfhBEQS3TAQLTacFv3Hy3iGK8xbf8RWXk89Mijwl&id=100000293532659&mibextid=ZbWKwL