Staffordshire Bull Terrier

2 Likes

Looks tired. And the dog is cute too :smirk: :joy:

3 Likes

image My dog Rufus.

5 Likes

haha…sits like otis

1 Like

Dog sitting this weekend for our eldest grand daughter’s puppy.

This is Albie a Lhasa Apso he has just had his puppy fur removed.

albie

6 Likes

Rats, was going to post a couple recent pics but it wants me to do cloud things & stuff I’ve no idea about…oh well.

3 Likes

Got a little bit of the white stuff here last nite, following a 77 degree day that ended in severe thunderstorms & a couple tornados (Saturday eve), go figure! Great camping weather… (yes, we were camping in that :upside_down_face:!)
Anyway, back home now & let the gang outside to play in the snow & figured I’d share some pics:

6 Likes

Aww, what are the breeds? :paw_prints:

3 Likes

Just what this site needed a place to post pictures of our best friends anyways here’s one of mine Daisy Mae.

6 Likes

The little one is a Jack Russell mix. She’s 11 yet acts like 3, & can still jump high enuff to look me in the eye…

The medium one w the stub tail (born that way) is an Australian Shepherd or a Border Collie mix. She’s about 7 and is scared of storms, gunshots, & fireworks. But she’s really smart.

The big one is a Staffordshire mix and he’s about 5. Folks are often worried about him due to the breed, but he’s a big ole sweetheart who loves ice cubes.

All of them were rescued from the shelter.

3 Likes

Aww, Daisy Mae has a hairdo…:grin:
That’s a great pic!
Thanks to Dave, @Fiddle_wood, for starting this thread!

3 Likes

Thx😁 everybody loves the mohawk. I do all grooming myself she’s one of 2 I have. This is Duke. The pic was for Banjo Ben’s swag tag contest.

9 Likes

Loving all the pup pics!
Keep them coming!

3 Likes

Now Now Emilie That is some serious sucking up to the Gaffer. Definitely has the poodletention to attract a million brownie points. Woof Woof

2 Likes

Just a pic left over from having a little contest fun :grinning: I just think it’s great that Ben’s lessons are so good even my dog learned how to pick

4 Likes

Our pups turned 5 months old on Christmas Day. Here they are all tuckered out by the snow (we live near @Simone ) . The one in back is Dudley and the one in front is our Daisy Mae.

6 Likes

Duke is holding the pick in his Paw! What a ham!
That’s great! How’d you get him to hold the pick & pose long enuff for a photo?!

1 Like

Great job on the grooming. And the mohawk… :grin:here’s my sister’s dog “Bruce” (she does her own grooming as well) and his Mohawk of legendary status where she lives:

3 Likes