Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Banjo lesson: The Star Spangled Banner

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/the-star-spangled-banner-banjo-intermediate

The Star-Spangled Banner on banjo–don’t get much more American than that! Let’s let loose on this one with liberty and justice for all. God bless America!

14 Likes

Thank you for this lesson and the many hours that you have put in to it @BanjoBen :banjo:I’m very grateful for this site!!

6 Likes

Thank youu Ben! I love this song and always wanted to play it. I will enjoy the lesson and playing it for family and freinds .:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Did you get a new banjo @BanjoBen??

4 Likes

Yep, this is a Nechville Classic. I received it to sell, haven’t put it in the store quite yet. I really like it!

5 Likes

I own a Nechville Classic and absolutely love it. I like to play around with setups and this Nechville allows for a broad range of sounds very quickly. For example, I have standard, wooden, and hybrid (brass hoop on wood) tone rings. I can change those out in minutes. The action is also quickly adjustable. But best of all, it simply feels and sounds great. Okay, now I’ll admit I’m a mediocre player, but here’s an example of the sound I can get out of the hybrid tone ring. This is my best attempt at one of the camp songs:

9 Likes

That banjo sounds awesome and that is some mighty clean playing!

5 Likes

Thanks @BanjoBen ! I have to admit that was one of a few tries for that video. I’m having fun with the camp songs, and looking forward to meeting y’all in person next week.

6 Likes

Love it Ben.

5 Likes