Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Deck the Halls Banjo Contest–Ends Sunday, 10 December!

Well done, sir. You set the bar high for the rest of us. And you did it before the original deadline! I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Great work! Excellent job!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’m looking forward to seeing your video entries! If I can do it you can too! ~Kaleb
P.S. Bob is my dad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, guys! I had so much fun learning this tune and performing it. Seeing people post their performance really got me inspired to try and give it a shot myself. I hope you guys like it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xytADBeEPDM

1 Like
9 Likes

OOOOOWWEEEE! That was some fine picking! @BanjoBen is going to have his hands full trying to pick just one winner for this contest.

Great job, Benjamin!

1 Like

Sounding good!

1 Like

Excellent Job Benjamin, It’s clear from watching these video’s that @BanjoBen teaching skills are rubbing off on all his student’s. How can he decide which one is best! :evergreen_tree::santa::santa::santa:

Nice picking and professional recording arrangement. Fantastic.

1 Like

Another super talented young banjo picker! :+1:

1 Like

Good job guys… I’m going to have to concede. Couldn’t quite get it up to speed without some major stumbles. I’ll keep working at it and share it once I get it. Maybe next time.

1 Like

Well, we’re not sure if we’lll get credit or not. We tried to get the video to upload here, but no dice. Posted to You Tube and sent Ben a link via contact support. We’ll see. But, you guys can view Austin playing it here. https://youtu.be/6WFywYIbGZY

7 Likes

Great Job Austin, Good Luck in the contest.

That sounded great, Austin. Good work.

1 Like

Whew! Great job, Austin! Didn’t even look at your fretboard for most of the song. Impressive!

By the way, love the Banjo Ben swag you’re wearing. Nice touch. :wink:

1 Like

Whoa…I’ve got one tough job ahead of me today! Winner will be announced tonight here and on my facebook page. I so doggone proud of all y’all!

1 Like

Sounding good Austin!

I’'m impressed with all the entries…all winning efforts to me…glad I don’t have to choose between them.

Great entries guys! Kudos and good luck to you all!

1 Like

Great job y’all!

1 Like

Just curious, did you get any other entries besides the ones posted here?

I got 4 total entries.