Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Chord name

I’ve been working on some new chord grips, but I’m not sure how to name this one. Is it a major 7?


I believe that’s the new “Crossover Chord” Shape that I overheard some young players talking about at Guitar Center the other day. :unamused:

Sure looks like someone put the scoops to that fretboard.

I’m working on it…

I would have to trim my nails to play that one correctly. :unamused: