Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Cherokee Shuffle (Ben's advanced arrangement)

Here’s the Cherokee Shuffle from the advanced learning track, I actually learned this before I got my membership cuz it’s free. Maybe Ben thought no one could learn it without having already learned what else he teaches… whatever, it’s a great arrangement

8 Likes

Son son son!

2 Likes

Gunnar, you are improving by leaps & bounds…sounding good!

2 Likes

I’m in search of words to express my feeling on your improvement! But this is no surprise, as I know and have said before you are prodigy! As a teacher, Ben is proud rightly. So Gunnar, keep going!!

2 Likes

There is just something awesome about you playing awesome bluegrass in the middle of Africa on a carbon guitar (pre-war? pfffft!) while the bustle of kids can be heard in the background. Thank you Gunnar!

6 Likes

Thanks for the encouraging comments everyone!

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes.

3 Likes

Amen Bruthah @Mike_R!

I feel the same way with @Archie carrying the torch for us there in the old country… where there is such a strong roots connection… but Bluegrass being a distant cousin to the old Irish, Scots, folk traditions.

Truly inspirational.

I feel a similar way when I play Brazilian (Rock, Samba, Bossa Nova, Sertanejo, etc…) music here in Michigan!

3 Likes

Well, I’ve run out of different ways to say - Dude! You just keep blowing us away.
So, I’ll just stick with the tried and true.

DUDE!

5 Likes

Thanks y’all!

3 Likes