Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Check out this cool guy I met in Texas!

Who would have thought the first member I’d meet would probably live the furthest from me?

(That’s Gunnar if you couldn’t see his face. It’s kinda dark.)

25 Likes

So cool. If you’re still there, tell him I say hi. Great job guys.

1 Like

Totally Awesome X10 LOVE IT! Sitting here in the easy chair picking banjo and I saw this. Thanks for making my night!

1 Like

This was a couple of weeks ago. I’m just now getting time to upload it. We’re hoping to do it again before he goes home.

4 Likes

I think it’s time to tour!

2 Likes

Awesome! you guys look like your having so much fun! the sirens in the background :joy: lol. and the videographer didn’t film a single bit of my excellent picking of Ben’s advanced break. oh well. I’m actually composing another advanced break for this song now, so, you might get to hear that soon. I hope to pick again with Mark before I leave. and I have another video of us playing, that I’ll try to get uploaded soon

4 Likes

Great Job you guy’s.

1 Like

Not the Smokey Mountain setting it deserves… lol

Wow… you guys are great :+1:

1 Like

When you say leave, you mean back to Africa? When do you leave?

Wow. Buc-ee’s really DOES have everything!

2 Likes

Man, this makes me smile hugely! Great pickin’ guys…Buc-ee’s and banjos, who needs more?!

1 Like

Yes, @Maggie, when I say leave I mean back to Africa. I’m leaving on the tenth of April

Should have used OBS Software and a Green Screen

So this guy asked me if I’d like to go Parking lot picking…

3 Likes

Lol

Maybe we’ll try to find a Whataburger next time. Really drive home the “Texas” backdrop. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess you brits don’t quite get what bucees is…

Oh man… don’t call Archie a Brit. The way I understand it, them’s fightin’ words to a Scot. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

No we don’t have bucees here. Just KFC. MacDonalds and Burger King yuk.

What? I wasn’t talking about Archie! Far be it from me! I was talking about Lee, Jono, and the other brits. But I guess Archie doesn’t have bucees either. Based on his post he doesn’t like fast food burgers. KFC is pretty good in south Africa, and even the south of Mozambique!

1 Like