Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Changing your forum name and avatar

I am really sorry about this.

I’m not complaining about it. I should have thought of this earlier because I remember to post my location on the BBC student map I had to do that through my google account. The avatar seems to be sticking so it really is intended as a tip for others who have experienced the same issue. Back to pickin’!

My avatar is still MIA. Appears OK on my profile, but not on my posts.

Could be a local cache issue, unless other folks are still having the issue. Will continue to play with it.

Hi Michael. Click on your blank icon next to the search icon top right corner of your screen. To open a drop menu. Click on your Name and select Preferences.

On the left margin select Profile. There are two locations to upload a picture. Upload the same picture to both these locations.

Scroll down and save the changes.

@Michael When I have that problem, I log out and log back in and all seems to be right again. I pretty much have to do it every time I change my picture.

@Michael, what @5stringpreacher said. I finally got an avatar to show up by logging out and back in. I had to change it from my standard main site account, because I’m using my phone

Well everyone’s Avatar disappeared today. I logged out and back in but the only avatar I see is Ben’s

I see yours now! I’m so sorry about this, y’all. I had to go to my account page, click edit on my profile, upload the profile pic again, then it showed back up on the forum. This should be the last time it happens. Hopefully my web guy fixes the forum stability once and for all.

No problem at all Ben! We’re all just happy we get to hang out here😎

Ben FYI. I just changed my profile picture and now i can see mine and yours, but no one else’s is showing up.

It’s not a universal problem; I can still see everyone’s

I can’t see yours.

It might be only in the U.S. or certain areas therein

I can only see a few, mine is no longer visible

I see everyone’s. Mwuahahahahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is weird I can only see @BanjoBen 's and @Bcaves avatars in this thread

1 Like

I can’t see your as of November 3 12:38 pm central time.

Me too, we’re the power club :smiling_imp: guess it don’t mean much if they can’t see ours though :thinking:

1 Like

At the risk of sounding braggy or inspiring feelings of jealousy, I can see everyone’s avatar on this thread other than @Michael and @5stringpreacher. It is the same result both on a mobile device and a PC. I’ve stayed logged in with both for a long time. I haven’t tried logged off and logging back on. It seems too risky.

I lost my avatar for awhile once. Changing the file name and then reloading it brought it back. This current issue seems more widespread though. #powerclub

1 Like

And now I see everyone’s but yours, @Woodshed. It’s like the web site gods are toying with us.

1 Like