Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Cabin Camp 2020 - Week 2

Definitely not me; I was always freaked out by all sorts of creatures when I was a little kid, and pretty much still am now… hey, I know a lot of credible people who are, so…

5 Likes

There are some insects that are harmful or a bit threatening unless handled appropriately. But some of these like I mention are usually harmless. You will get used to it if you are put in that environment and have friends or siblings who daily or routinely play with such creatures. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As in, “smashed”? :rofl::joy::grin:

Sorry, I’m not an insect lover. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah I know kids do that… even worse act sometimes. :frowning:

And we get so many insects like mayfly, butterfly, firefly, beetle, spider, velvet insect, train insect (centipede/millipede), earthworm and so so many more and they keep you busy and you will never get bored! :slight_smile:

And we grew honey bee!

4 Likes

Oh man, I feel so sorry for you. Hang in there!

4 Likes

My Man. Great job, @Mark_Rocka, sounds like you’ve been playing that bass for years! Musta been a gas playing with Those Girls, you were right in there, perfectly. :heart: to everybody!

7 Likes

Being on stage was definitely the highlight of this trip. More videos coming later tonight.

9 Likes

Can’t wait!

5 Likes

Though I don’t live in the midst of it nowadays, but cherish those moments! But I’m sorry for you Michael, you miss all those fun!! :wink: Nature is so fun!

4 Likes

Ben’s and Hannah’s kids are already near-superhuman (and make awesome lemonade!) . What a great environment for kids, and everybody.

8 Likes

God willin and the creek don’t rise. I’m gonna do my best to make it it looked like way to much fun to miss. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Mark_Rocka Excellent work on the bass! It was a pleasure to finally meet you. Thanks for all your encouragement and everything you did to help pull off a very successful camp. I had an absolute blast!

4 Likes

She and Alamo kept things interesting!

3 Likes

You did a bang-up job on the base @Mark_Rocka, you were absolutely worthy.

5 Likes

Thanks Steve! I really appreciate the kind words.

Here was an extra special moment for me. Penny and Katy took some of their time to pick Heaven Came Down with me.

20 Likes

Wow @Mark_Rocka, you sounded great with the Purple Hulls!

9 Likes

Dude!

8 Likes

DANG SPIFFY !! That was great!!:sunglasses:

8 Likes

That is absolutely awesome! Pickin (or is it “thumping” a bass?) and singing too! Great job!

8 Likes

Thanks, y’all! The Purple Hulls can make anyone sound good. :laughing:

9 Likes