Busy or quit?

I have not seen any new posts lately so whats up ??? I know we get busy and sometimes we just quit for awhile . :smiley:

n/m

— Begin quote from "welder4"

I have not seen any new posts lately so whats up ??? I know we get busy and sometimes…

— End quote

Yeah I noticed this too and I’m guilty of it as well. Even though nearly all of us have never met, we should keep our common-ground friendships going by use of this great site. Thanks for pointing it out and reminding us. :blush:

I agree fellows. I’ve also noticed the posts slowing down lately. Shame on us! We need to get some new threads going.

I check in but don’t post much…been busy with other stuff.

did have a little informal jam with some former bandmates form back in '87 this weekend but haven’t played much other than that.

Here is a link to some of our jam.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B11OHQ … sp=sharing

me - Bass, tenor voc
Wes Pettinger - Banjo, bari voc
John Coffee - Guitar
Bryan Paige - mando, lead voc

Wow, that was excellent Dave!

Great job Fiddlewood and company! Thanks for posting.

With in us we should be able to post some interesting stuff . but I am not complaining I know people get busy and there is more to life than the forum . I was worried a bit that maybe a bunch of you guys just quit and that does not sound like any of you . I enjoy reading the posts and learn something each time .

I quit!

Dipping snuff that is. :slight_smile: I have felt pretty rough for the last few weeks. Definitely worth it though! I feel like I have more coordination now. Been meaning to get back on here posting again, I have some alternate chords I’ve been meaning to post.

Myself? Well I moved 1500 miles away and joined an oil field frac crew. We also moved out of our house into a camper, parked it in the boonies, and don’t have internet. Occasionally, my wife lets me use her smart phone, which has a limited amount of data. I try to use every ounce of spare time being the daddy and husband I don’t get to be while working an insane amount of hours.

So… Ridiculous work hours + limited internet data = Not much time left for banjo or banjo posting, but this situation shouldn’t last forever.

Where did you move to BB?

From Wyoming to Texas (I think I’ve mentioned that move on here before) and we’ve since made another in-state move to Snyder, TX.

Ahhh. I thought you meant you had moved 1500 miles from TX. I looked Snyder up and I am about 200 miles east of you. It looks like a rocking town. It’s much bigger than Cresson.

I’ve got in the bad habit lately of checking in to read the new posts, but not bothering to sign in or reply. Guess I’ve just been lazy.

— Begin quote from "mreisz"

Ahhh. I thought you meant you had moved 1500 miles from TX. I looked Snyder up and I am about 200 miles east of you. It looks like a rocking town. It’s much bigger than Cresson.

— End quote

It’s rockin’ when the price of black gold is up, but the rockin’ chair seems to stop when those prices hit bottom.