Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Black Mountain Rag

Here’s a quick video that @KevinS and i did for ya’ll.
Hope y’all like it!
23 Likes

Oh wow great job, @TrevlyncM, @Kevin_S!! BBC has just produced another budding talent??!!

6 Likes

@KevinS did all the hard picking! i just set back and played rythm.

6 Likes

You will catch up soon!

5 Likes

It definitely wasn’t perfect but it was fun! :grin:

8 Likes

Fun for sure! I think this the song that brought me to this site. I was hoping I could do like you did but then gave up as it was tough. But after practicing several other lessons, I’m now in a better shape to do it. Now I realize it isn’t too hard like I thought before. I have been trying for sometime for now, and I could do it at 70% speed. But improving upon the speed is going to be a challenge now!

Ben should be proud of you!

6 Likes

Keep practicing and you’ll get it!

6 Likes

Great job fellas!! :grin: Thanx for posting!

7 Likes

Y’all did a great job! Keep it up!

5 Likes

Great picking y’all!

5 Likes

That was nice! What’s next for posting?

5 Likes

That was awesome!!! Bravo!

4 Likes

Starting to sound like Doc Watson there, guys! Fantastic job!!

5 Likes

Thanks everybody!

4 Likes

That was awesome guys! That’s my favorite song to flatpick on guitar, I can’t quite play it that fast though… :wink:

6 Likes

You will be soon there easily!

5 Likes

WE hope to do it more! Thanks everyone for the compliments

5 Likes

Great job @TrevlyncM and @Kevin_S! I love this song and have always wanted to learn it; you’ve inspired me to get going with it! :slight_smile: It’s great to see guitar picking videos on this forum - there don’t seem to be that many. Keep it up!

7 Likes

Go for it!!

6 Likes

I myself have never learned it, i started the other day, but got sidetracked by other things. I hope to finish it soon, however i have other songs that r more pressing for now.

5 Likes