Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Black Friday/Cyber Monday!

@BanjoBen I’d say that counts…just slip it in at the end of your resume… :grinning:

5 Likes

Good timing, too, because we have one more officially in stock!

4 Likes

Make sure you have a mute or hearing protection. My wife swears I can’t hear as well after I’ve played “ The Twanger”.

2 Likes

Do you think my walker shooting earmuffs will be good enough protection. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well, I probably am gonna buy a car first (responsibilities, ugh :man_facepalming:) but I’m really leaning towards having Hunter Lemon build me one. I’ll keep y’all posted.
Also, make a video when your twanger arrives, I want to hear it!

4 Likes

Cool yes please do and I will post a video :+1: Also could look into a horse and buggy. Might be cheeper and you would have some extra money for a banjo. Although with the price of feed these days you might break even :joy:

3 Likes

So @BanjoBen, just some questions on shipping. Can you ship to canada now and what is the price and how long does it take for shipping?

1 Like

Hi Justin, @AdamAsh or @Jake are the best folk to ask since they do all the day to day shipping from the General Store in Exeter Missouri

2 Likes

I just pinged @Jake He’s not near a pc, but he asked me to post his reply here.

“We “can” ship to Canada, we only shut down the overseas small orders due to USPS losing packages and having huge 100 day delay times upon arriving at foreign customs offices…but even at that we can still send larger packages overseas when it’s economical to do so with FedEx.

Concerning Canada, it’s also better to use FedEx if possible, but it’s more expensive. If using the cheaper USPS option to ship to Canada then expect longer than average delivery times. All this is setup on the site, so an order to Canada can be placed as usual. “

5 Likes

ok thanks guys. Do any of ya’ll know what the price is or does that depend on size?

1 Like

I’m sure it depends on size, weight, and exactly where you live. Jake said that there are some parts of rural Canada that FedEx won’t even deliver to.

2 Likes

Well I definitely dont live in "rural canada… FedEx has shipped to our place many a time so it shouldn’t be a problem. Thanks for the help.

1 Like