Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Black Friday/Cyber Monday!

Y’all check out what we’ve got going on this year!

12 Likes

:+1:t2:Looks like its gonna be a great time for folks to get the musical items they may be needing - from instruments to accessories to memberships :smiley:!

5 Likes

$499 for a lifetime membership is still the best deal on the web of anything anywhere.

Wish I could be at the store’s grand opening. That’s gonna be so cool!

10 Likes

I’d love to be at the Grand Opening too @Mark_Rocka I do hope @BanjoBen records the event for All to see.

6 Likes

I can only second what those above have said, but wanted to add that I enjoyed the video and thought you did a nice job on it!

4 Likes

Somehow, this reminds me of going fishing. I’ll spend the whole day on the water, catch nothing then be told, “You should have been here yesterday!”

My Gold Pick Membership expires on 11/20 & something tells me the discount doesn’t apply to my renewal & is for new members only. That’s kind of a standard offer to encourage new business, However, as a Gold Pick member, I’ve enjoyed many perks & privileges that probably outweigh the discount!
And after watching the video, I see Ben & me are sporting the same Covid haircut!
(I wonder if his hat is covering the same bald spot I seem to be sporting? :grin::grin::grin:)

3 Likes

Hi @BanJoe if you don’t ask you’ll never know, drop @BanjoBen an email and pop the question.

2 Likes

@BanJoe I’m happy to extend the offer to you again, my friend. Just email alicia@banjobenclark.com and ask how to do that.

9 Likes

Wow! I stunned. This is most generous.
(I guess it pays to call you “an honest man!”:wink:)

And I promise to never mention a bald spot ever again!:grin:

5 Likes

Upon further reflection, I’m checking with Alicia to see if I can upgrade to a Lifetime Membership at the special price.
Like Archie said, “If you don’t ask, you’ll never know.!”

And come this Friday I plan on posting a picking video to mark my one year anniversary. It won’t be great, but I guarantee I am a much better banjo player today than I was a year ago! (And I’m still the best banjo player on my street!)

7 Likes

OK, I pulled the trigger and went for the Lifetime membership!
Now come Wednesday Nov 25th, I just might get that discount on some of those $40 thumb picks :grin:

9 Likes

Best way to go @BanJoe Now go spread the news with your friends

4 Likes

Sweet man!! Thats the 3rd best choice you can make in your banjo life. 1st and 2nd are buy a banjo (1st) and buying finger picks (2nd). But a liftetime is pretty close to the top.

3 Likes

Bought my Northfield F5S last year on the Black Friday sale. Can’t beat all the stuff Ben and crew throw in with the bundles. 6 months interest free with Paypal, wisest musical instrument purchase I ever made.

2 Likes

I hate to break it to you but we’re not able to discount Blue Chips. After you take off 10% and I pay the shipping, we actually lose $2/pick. I can’t do that for the public, however I’m happy to make that happen for my newest Lifer! (again, email Alicia…hahaha)

7 Likes

Thanks, but while saving a buck is always important, I just can’t bring myself to take any more food out of the mouths of your children. Well, may not your kids, but how about all those hungry mouths that toil away at the General Store? It wouldn’t be fair to them.
And I’ll bet there is a bank somewhere wondering what kind of business model did they bankroll?
And how about the auditors? I’m certain they will frown at “special deals for special friends.” Pretty soon it might appear that you are a politician!
I know Jesus loves sinners, but you don’t have to sin to merit His love. No, there’s a big can of worms here that best remain shut.

In all seriousness, thank you, but you have been more than fair. I am looking forward to picking the banjo for the rest of my life!
(However, if you ever get any of those “magic finger picks,” I would certainly be interested! :grin:)

7 Likes

And let me say, too, that you forum members are so greatly appreciated by me. If there’s something you’re looking for that’s maybe not being offered Black Friday (different bundle options, etc), reach out to me and I’ll do my best to take care of you. I’m really thankful for you.

9 Likes

So when are we going to get to see the Black Friday/Cyber Monday videos that we got a sneak peak of a few weeks ago @BanjoBen ? I feel like we should should be in my “can’t wait, must see tv (video)”

3 Likes

Great question and I am 95% finished with the editing, plan to release it later today or tomorrow! Here are a few ridiculous stills to re-pique your interest, and yes, it’s as ridiculous as it seems:

8 Likes

By the way, I’ve logged over 80 hours of editing so far with this one…some of that is just the learning curve of new effects, but it’s still so much work.

10 Likes