Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Podcast

Anybody have any podcasts they subscribe to featuring the 5 string?

1 Like

Following

1 Like

Try searching YouTube there’s lot’s of folks out there doing some great Banjo Tutorials. None as good a @BanjoBen :cowboy_hat_face::guitar:

I was talking about .mp3 podcasts that talk about the banjo (not video stuff). What made me think about it was the discussion about Nedski doing something on the XM Bluegrass channel.

Hi Rance, I am not familiar with these mp3 podcasts. There are some banjo apps that use computer generated audio files

A podcast is just a digital audio file that’s made available to download. With my podcast app, I subscribe to TED Talks, communication techniques and enhancements, and multiple sermon audio that I listen to throughout the week. It’s a great use of time for when I’m driving somewhere (or taking the bus) or doing any kind of house/yard work.

2 Likes

Sounds like we need to do a banjo/hunting/Aggie/preaching/redhead podcast, @5stringpreacher

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Go to Google Play (where I listen to almost all my music from) Go to the Podcast section. Search Banjo. Came up with 5 results under podcasts

Don’t know if they are worth listening to or not
Capture%20_2018-02-17-08-51-51-720x1196

Capture%20_2018-02-17-08-52-11-720x1196

I don’t subscribe to it, but ran across this one this morning…

1 Like